Town and Country Manor offers a full rehabilitation center on-site for residents who are recovering from surgery or who have been referred for rehabilitation by their physician. The rehabilitation center is staffed with a highly skilled team of physical, occupational and speech therapists to help each resident recover and return to their daily activities.
For the benefit of our residents, the rehabilitation center is equipped with the Alter G therapy machine. The Alter G is among the most innovative rehabilitation equipment available and provides many benefits, such as:
- Exercise at fractional body weights to overcome mobility challenges in older patients
- Promotes cardiovascular and musculoskeletal health in a safe environment
- Strengthening and improved coordination of muscles, thereby protecting surrounding joints
- Builds confidence in older patients for improved functional capacity
- May lower the risk of falling
With our on-site rehabilitation center, we are able to help residents obtain optimal health levels by giving them convenient access to the therapy they need to improve their activity and quality of life.