Join the Town & Country or Grace Garden Memory Care waitlists
“I am not ready to move, but I’m ready to plan.”
Many future residents like where they live now and aren’t ready to move to independent, assisted living or memory care. Yet, they also understand the necessity of planning ahead and being in control of their future. This relieves adult children from the stress of deciding, “what’s best for you” in a crisis, which might not reflect your preferences. Plus, you get to choose where and when you move, as well as the lifestyle, floor plans, amenities and continuum of care. With that in mind, we’ve developed two waitlists to choose from based on your future needs.
Waitlist for independent and assisted living
- First choice of apartment homes when they become available. As apartments become available, the list is called from the top down. So, the earlier you join the club, the better your chances to get the apartment and view you prefer. If you are called but aren’t ready to move—no worries. You’ll keep your place in line until the next time!
- The earlier you get on, the better your priority position and available selection.
- Get invited to special events at the community to meet residents and staff.
- Your $2,500 deposit is fully refundable!
Waitlist for Grace Gardens Memory Care
- Grace Gardens just opened, and our occupancy is filling up. So if you want to reserve a space for your loved one to move into a brand-new memory care apartment of your choice, we recommend applying for our waitlist, ASAP.
- Waitlist members receive invitations to free educational classes and caretaker trainings, support groups, special events and much more. You’ll also be the first notified of any special offers or promotions.
- It’s best to be prepared. Once the need for memory care becomes urgent, you’ll be glad you reserved a place for your loved one.
- Suppose you are called but aren’t ready to move yet—no worries. You’ll keep your place in line until the next available memory care apartment becomes available.
- The $3,500 deposit to get on the waitlist is fully refundable.
Joining is Easy!
Just fill out the request form below and let us know which waitlist you’re interested in and we’ll respond shortly. A Town & Country representative will be in contact and will send you the waitlist form. Just complete the form and return it with a deposit check for $3,500. Don’t worry—your deposit is 100% refundable should you choose not to move in.