While Town & Country does not have a confirmed case of the new coronavirus disease (COVID-19), the news about its potential spread and the risks it poses is concerning to us all.
Please know that safeguarding the health, wellness and safety of Town & Country residents, staff and visitors is our top priority. We will update this web page to keep you informed of developments at Town & Country.
We are taking steps to help prevent illness and avoid spreading illness to others:
- Restricting all visitors unless medically necessary or in end of life situations.
- Temporarily closing the buffet and table service in the dining room and offering takeaway meals for residents.
- Canceling all group activities and outings.
- Cleaning common areas and high-touch objects and surfaces with bleach 3x daily.
- Requiring visitors to complete a screening questionnaire at the front desk.
- Requiring employees who have traveled outside the United States to follow CDC guidelines before returning to work.
- Providing staff to do errands for residents (to replace shopping outings).