Town & Country has worked diligently, taking precautions to maintain the wellness and safety of our residents and staff.
View updates and precautions here. Please check back for our updates.
Please know that safeguarding the health, wellness and safety of Town & Country residents, staff and visitors remains our top priority.
We are taking steps to help prevent illness and avoid spreading illness to others:
- Restricting all visitors unless medically necessary or in end of life situations.
- Temporarily closing the buffet and table service in the dining room and offering meal delivery for all residents.
- Canceling all group activities and outings.
- Cleaning common areas and high-touch objects and surfaces with bleach 3x daily.
- Requiring all employees and necessary visitors to sanitize their hands, have their temperature taken and complete a screening questionnaire at the front desk.
- Providing staff to do errands for residents (to replace shopping outings).
In our Skilled Nursing care center we are:
- Having new patients tested upon admission.
- New patients are given a private room for the first 14 days to ensure that any communicable illness does not spread to current patients.
- Town & Country has partnered with UCI, a teaching hospital, and OC Public Health on new initiatives Project Shield,
- Project Clean and Stop COVID-19 to elevate the education of our staff on cleaning, hygiene, safety protocols and infection control.
- We are in regular communication with our local hospitals to ensure that we are up-to-date and prepared to respond to new patient needs.
- We have developed a thorough plan in conjunction with state and federal agencies to be able to safely care for and quarantine any patients who test positive for COVID-19.