Enjoy a soft landing after hospitalization or surgery
Town & Country offers a full rehabilitation center for residents who are recovering from surgery or have been referred for rehabilitation by their physician. In our on-site rehabilitation center, we help residents work toward their health goals with convenient access to the therapy they need.
Town & Country stands apart:
- Five-Star Rating by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Faith-based, nonprofit organization that puts patient care above profits
- One of the highest staff-to-patient ratios in the area
- Strong reputation with the local community and medical professionals
- High employee retention rates for both management and care professionals
The rehabilitation center is staffed with a highly skilled team of physical, occupational and speech therapists to help each resident recover and return to their daily activities. A doctor’s order is required for this level of care. We are licensed to accept Medicare and Medi-Cal and contracted with multiple HMOs and PPOs.
Our rehabilitation professionals can interface with your doctors and health care professionals to provide a seamless continuum of care and personalized approach tailored to your individual needs. Learn more about our 5-Star Rating by Medicare and ACHA award here.
Highlights and service specialties:
- Post-surgery rehabilitation
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech-language pathologists
- Stroke rehabilitation
Physical, occupational and speech therapy to address post-acute recovery for:
- Neurologic conditions
- Cardio-pulmonary conditions
- Orthopedic injuries and replacements
- Amputations and prosthetics
- General deconditioning
- Pain management
- Speech and swallow disorder
- Cognitive and memory problems
AlterG therapy machine: Our rehabilitation center is equipped with an AlterG anti-gravity therapy machine. This innovative rehabilitation equipment provides many benefits, including:
- Exercise at fractional body weights to overcome mobility challenges in older patients
- Promotion of cardiovascular and musculoskeletal health in a safe environment
- Strengthening and improvement of muscle coordination, thereby protecting surrounding joints
- Increased confidence in older patients for improved functional capacity
Potential to lower the risk of falling
Non-English language and translation services: We understand the importance and desire of residents being able to communicate their care needs in their first language. Our health services staff has access to both translators and staff member who speak:
If your language is not represented above, please call us so we can discuss translation options.
Rooms and accommodations: While many short-term rehabilitation centers in the area have three or more residents to a room, we are pleased to offer semi-private rooms that accommodate only two residents. Each room has its own bathroom. We also offer comfortable family spaces, scenic outdoor garden patios and common areas for visits and activities.
Dining: We provide residents with three delicious meals daily and can accommodate a variety of special dietary needs upon request.
Insurance and pricing: We are licensed to accept Medicare and Medi-Cal and are contracted with a variety of HMOs and PPOs.
Activities and social services: Activity and social planning are customized to each individual in our Health Center. A member of Town & Country’s Social Services team will meet with you to learn your likes and dislikes, hobbies and other interests, and then will create a plan to encompass your needs. Whether a cooking class, group sing-a-longs or card games, we make sure you have the opportunity to engage with others while doing the activities you love.
Spiritual Chaplaincy Program: As a faith-based community, the spiritual well-being of our residents is very important to us. Our staff chaplains are available to meet with residents individually or with their families. In addition, Bible studies and worship services are available for interested residents. While we are founded and grounded in the Christian faith, we are welcoming and respectful of all beliefs, religious backgrounds and traditions. We acknowledge that love is a universal truth that applies to everyone, always and everywhere.